Pu’uwai has a variety of programs to serve as much of the public as possible. Below are our specific programs with links to those pages.
- Adult women’s and men’s competitive racing (February to mid October)
- Spring and summer children (April to August)
- ROTC swim run paddle (May)
- Cancer survivors and supporters paddling group: Kauai Pinks (January to November
- Kapa’a High School varsity and junior varsity paddling (November to February)
- Kawaikini Charter School High School Program (November to February)
- Off season training, casual practices once/twice a week (mid October to February)