Come Join Us
If you’re interested in our paddling programs. Please show up on Tuesday or Thursday afternoons at 5 PM. Click here for the sign up process with all the steps you need!
- We welcome all levels of experience from novice through expert.
- We welcome all ages from young to young at heart.
- We strive to develop competitive crews for all race classes.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver, but there is no charge just try it out and see what you think.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shorts or board shorts not bikinis.
- You might find a bottle of something to drink, towel and a visor useful.
- We have the paddles. We have the canoes and we have the coaches to teach.
These are only tools to supplement the true predictor of performance – time on the water. With teamwork and putting in the time together, we can all help to elevate Kaua’i paddling to a new level that is competitive across the entire state and beyond.
Tue/Thu/Fri – 5:00pm
In the water by 5:30pm
Brian Curll: Head Coach
Keone Miyake: Adult Coach